377 - Human Neuropsychology
Science 100 - Integrated Science
- Cognitive neuroscience of attention, memory, emotion, and visuomotor control
- Chan, M. & Singhal, A. (2012). The emotional side of cognitive
distraction: implications for road safety. Accident Analysis and
Prevention, In Press.
- Madan, C. & Singhal, A. (2012). Encoding the world around us:
Motor-related processes influence verbal memory. Consciousness &
Cognition, 21, 1563-1570
- Cruikshank, L., Caplan, J., & Singhal, A. (2012). Human
electrophysiological reflections of the recruitment of perceptual
processing during actions that engage memory. Journal of Vision,
12(6): 29, 1-13.
- Cruikshank, L., Singhal, A., Hueppelsheuser, M., Caplan, J. B. (2012).
Theta oscillations reflect a putative neural mechanism for human
sensorimotor integration. Journal of Neurophysiology, 107, 65-77.
- Armstrong, G. & Singhal, A. (2011). Neural markers of automatic and
controlled attention during immediate and delayed action. Experimental
Brain Research, 213, 35-48.