The conference organizing committee invites researchers and students from psychology, linguistics, neuroscience, education, literary studies, and other disciplines concerned with text and discourse to participate in the 2012 annual meeting of the Society for Text & Discourse. Proposals are solicited for papers and posters presenting original research on text and discourse processing, representation, and analysis. Possible topics include but are not limited to:
Submissions are now closed.
- The comprehension of multiple documents
- New methods for discourse content analysis
- Dialogue with humans and artificial systems
- New research into the processing of anaphora
- Search and navigation in on-line information systems
- Writing from sources
- Memory and learning from text
- The role of perspective in comprehension
Acceptance decisions will be communicated to the authors by Mar 13.