Once you have located, evaluated and used your information in your writing, you need to report it in a way that adheres to scholarly conventions.
As a student at the University of Alberta, there are academic conventions and expectations guiding your course work. This module defines the University's expectations regarding academic conduct and introduces you to strategies for good academic practice.
Upon completion of this module, you should be able to:
- recognize the concepts of intellectual property and Copyright Law
- define plagiarism and understand its implications in an academic setting
- identify strategies for good academic practice
- use basic APA style in an appropriate manner
- recognize the importance of properly citing and referencing information sources
Note: Clicking the back button will take you back to the homepage.